Barefoot Indigo operates with the following Core Values at heart and in mind at all times:
1. Honesty – Honesty means to me that: I choose to acknowledge the truth that is always known in my heart. I choose to allow myself to speak and listen for the truth under all my life conditions. I choose to acknowledge that speaking or hearing the truth, will always set me free, and at first it may cause me to experience large amounts of the “Gift Of Anger” and / or the “Gift Of Discomfort”.
2. Integrity – Integrity means to me that: I choose to operate in ways that insure that my thoughts, my words, my actions, and my emotions are in alignment with my “Heart-Intentions”. I choose to practice taking the necessary actions to consciously ensure that I fulfill all my verbal or written promises. I choose to add “Precision” to my thoughts and words so that I can increase the likelihood of keeping my promises. I choose to practice increasing my level of awareness so that I can quickly bring my Actions into closer alignment with my spoken or written “Heart-Intentions”. When I notice that I have made errors, ( by falling short of my promises), I choose to quickly take appropriate corrective actions to restore and increase my level of integrity.
3. Precision – Precision means to me that: I choose to practice keeping my attention on the details of my actions, thoughts, and my words. I choose to practice using numbers to enhance the clarity in my communication of any quantities, locations, dates, and times. I choose to request that others use numbers in their communications with me.
4. Loyalty – Loyalty means to me that: I choose to practice remaining faithful to my spoken and written, Core Values, commitments, and agreements so that my “Heart-Intentions” can be fulfilled with increasing speed, fun, grace and ease. I choose to practice establishing my level of faithfulness to my commitments, and agreements, based on their level of alignment with my current Core Values.
5. Responsiveness – Responsiveness means to me that: I choose to allow myself to react quickly, considerately, and generously, to any stimuli in my inner and outer environment. I choose to establish customized agreements about the precise speed, frequency, and quality of my reactions in particular situations, and with particular people in my environment. I choose to practice conditioning my “Temple”, ( i.e Spirit, Mind, Body, Emotions), so that I can react with increasing precision, speed, fun, grace, ease, and generosity.
6. Courage – Courage means to me that: I am willing to listen to, and trust my “Intuition” so that I can be increasingly aware of my “Heart-Intentions”. I am willing to take committed actions to fulfill my “Heart intentions” even when I notice mental concerns. I am willing to convert my concerns into my “Heart-intentions”. I am willing to schedule and execute the actions that I notice that I am avoiding. I am willing to convert my “FEARS” into “TURBO” so that I can act with speed, grace, ease and power. I am willing to invite and allow others to take courageous action to fulfill their “Heart-intentions”.
7. Unity – Unity means to me that: I choose to see the Divine in all creation. I choose to allow myself and others to experience the world through the lens of Oneness. I choose to recognize the inter-connectivity of all things and beings. I choose to use my spoken and written words to affirm the Oneness that I know in my heart. I choose to take the actions that are most likely to manifest my experience of Oneness.
8. High Performance – High Performance means to me that: I choose to practice conditioning my “Temple”, (i.e my Mind, my Body, and my Emotions), so that I can allow the Heart-Intentions of myself and others to be manifested with increasing speed, fun, grace, and ease.
9. Beauty – Beauty means to me that: I honor the natural beauty in all forms. I respect nature and choose to take actions which nourish the earth and protect its balance. I choose to express the beauty that is gifted to my mind through creativity.
10. Generosity – Generosity means to me that: I choose to practice acknowledging that I AM a unique channel through which the DIVINE is allowing valuable Gifts to flow into the world. I choose to practice allowing increasing amounts of Gifts to flow through my presence, my voice, and my actions. I choose to practice conditioning my “Temple”, ( i.e my Spirit, my Mind, my Body, and my Emotions), so that I am more available for increasing amounts for Gifts to flow through me. I choose to practice conditioning my “Temple”, and my environment, so that I am more available to receive increasing amounts of the Gifts that others are contributing to me.
11. Compassion – Compassion means to me that: I choose to practice recognizing that I may have chosen limit my level of awareness, which may be allowing me make errors, and to be causing harm to myself and others. I am choosing to practice quickly forgiving myself and other when I discover any errors. I am choosing to practice quickly taking the necessary actions to correct errors when ever they come into my awareness. I choose to take the necessary actions to bring myself and others into an increasing level of awareness.
We know in our hearts that when we honor these values in all aspects of life, we are in line with the highest intentions of our vision.